ETABS Training Course Contents
ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETAB Suffers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results. The course content helps you to design a ground + 5 storied building design independently with full concept oriented programs will guide you check the structural output will manual design checks.
- File operation
- Etabs window / floor information
- Creating basic grid systems
- Creating structural model
- Defining storey data
- Add structural objects using templates/manually
- Drawing of point, line and area objects
- Reference lines and planes
- View, Selection Options
- View Management
- Object Selection
- Options and preferences
- Assign model properties for beams/ columns/slabs etc.,
2. Load case
- Define static load case assignment
- Point object assignments
- Line object assignments
- Area object assignments
- Self weight multiplier
- Modify an existing static load case
- Delete existing static load case
- Load combination
3. Analysis the model
- Model analysis with various combination
- Analysis options
- Analysis log
- Locking and unlocking the model
4. Results Graphical Output(analysis output)
- Study of Bending, shear & torsion for Beam members
- Study of axial load & biaxial moments for column members
- Study of deformation of nodes and deflection of various structural members.
- Check for overall stability of structure.
- Cut, copy and paste
- Frame and area meshing.
- Point and line extrusion
6. Text input and file export/import
- Text input file.
- Export options
- Import options
- Assigning design parameters as per IS 456 & IS 800
- Study of design summary results in items of percentage of reinforcement.
- Study of detail results for individual members.
8. Preparation of design reports
- Details result summary for
- Load cases combination
- Design summary for columns ,beams